Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cuti Tanpa Gaji

I sent in my Cuti Tanpa Gaji Ikut Pasangan yesterday. My Head of Department brought me to see our Hospital's Director, Dr. Chin. We discussed of possibility for me to be transferred to Kuching but I had tried several times with persons in charge in Kuching with no success. It's hard for my wife to be all alone in Cats' City without our baby by her side. The result of our meeting was that I needed another official form and documents to complete my application before being sent to Headquater (Kuching) for consideration. I'm asking for 39 months of no pay leave. I am required to send in the application at least 3 months before I can start taking leave.



From the days when I used to earn six figure salary annually to measly sum that I earn in 2010 to zero ringgit. It's difficult but for the sake of family togetherness, I have to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Law,

    I am supporting your idea of being a stay at home dad!!! That is great, because our children is our future, hardly can get this kind of dad in Malaysia now a day.

    let cheers for a good!

    ReplyDelete