Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Singapore Zoo

Before we went to Universal Studio, we visited Singapore Zoo the day earlier. The zoo is touted as among the best zoo in the world, if not the best.


Preparing for a great zoo trip ahead


Where's the animal?


We're watching animal show. Somehow my boy was more interested with the girls behind us.


Admiring 'wall of the jungle'


My son's face, similar to mine when I'm at work


White tiger


Emu


My baby and I. Not enough pictures of the animals?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Babirusa. (Really. That's what it's called) Link

Last animal picture. Longest living vertebrate in the world. Tortoise from Galapagos. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. It is. Attempted to touch the shell but read it somewhere that these amphibians harbor tonnes of bacteria and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May we use the top photo of you and your son for a Father's Day promotional sign at our zoo? You both look so happy!
    vanessa.snyder@toledozoo.org

    ReplyDelete