Monday, March 7, 2011

Gardenia's Delicia Butterscotch


Delicia Butterscotch

One of the best bread that I ever tasted is the Gardenia's Delicia Butterscotch. And unfortunately for us living in Sarawak, tasting Gardenia's bread is not an everyday's affair. No matter where one lives in Peninsular Malaysia, Gardenia's bread can be bought anytime, anywhere. Why not in Sarawak, my dear MPs?



Surprisingly, 2 pieces of it set me back by 191 kcal! With my current sedentary lifestyle, a calorie intake calculator shows that I need 2125 calories a day. Any dieticians out there who can explain to me the differences? Why all the calorie calculator measurement only show calories and not kcal as the measurement unit?


Laundry, laundry

My work still hovers around laundry stuff and trying to get my son to say "Papa" instead of "Ah Bah" that he keeps saying all day long.


It's a hot day. Drink up.


Makan time.

Happy eating time, folks.

1 comment: