Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Daddy,

I don't enjoy sleeping with you because I have to yell my lungs out every nights. You sleep like a log and I'm starving. I want my milk please! We have slept together for at least 12 months and you never learn the lesson.

I always want to have those toys. What they call... pens, colourful pills, keys. You always persuade me to play with Barney and Giraffe.

I accidentally peed in my pants and you always scream "Shee shee in the toilet. Not on the floor!" And my buttocks always fell pain kena rotan.

But you'll never fail to make my milk with the right temperature. The Ribena drink whenever I want it.

You make me laugh, chasing me around the table.

You carry me around the house, in your arms, when I ask you so. "Poh poh"

You bathe me and of course clean me when I pooed.

You feed me my favourite greens.

And all those wonderful things we do together!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy.

PS

Please don't get angry.



I spill the milk on the floor.



I like the sound of your letter's being torn.



I hope you enjoy my drawings on the wall in the sleeping room.



Err.. I peed on the dining table.

PPS



Happy GrandFather's Day, Kung Kung!



Happy GrandFather's Day, Gong Gong!



Happy Father's Day to all loving fathers in the world!

From Your Son (Who Else!)

No comments:

Post a Comment