Monday, April 9, 2012

Toilet training


Son had not used the diapers since he's around one and half years old. People asked me  how did I toilet trained him? I didn't do much. One day, I simply didn't put on his diapers and told him sternly that he had to go to toilet to pee. It took at least five days. Lots of scoldings when he released himself on the floor. Using rattan to threaten him, he suddenly stopped urinating on the floor. He would run to the toilet and pee into the toilet hole. 

But be prepared to wipe the urine and even stool left by the kid on the floor! I would make sure that he saw the urine pool or the stool he left behind and showed how disgusting it was.

"Yuck! Bau bau.." while showing Son the disgusting look on my face. I promise you will smile when he/she starts to imitate your disgusted look!

Then again, Son sometimes does not want to pee in the toilet..

Son's Golden Fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment