Saturday, July 3, 2010

Being a Father (Part 2)

My baby just went back to his afternoon sleep. When he woke up around 11.30am, I gave him his usual Nestle milk. He doesn't like to be in one place. He'll make noises and I have to bring him around and outside the house. He is particularly interested in the vehicles moving along the street. Dogs, cats and birds are not much of his interests.

Around 12.45pm to 1.00pm
He tends to take his nap. That will give me some time to do my laudry, eat lunch, blog.. He probably sleeps for 3 hours. I give him his milk around 3pm

5pm
It's time for evening bath. This boy of mine really likes water. He'll smile and laugh in excitement. Another round of getting him clothed, I bring him to dinner table. He has his own seat, bought by my wife in IKEA (hand carried back!) I give few grains of rice and water. My wife will give him porridge cooked with carrot and chicken if she's back from Kuching.

6.30pm
My parents will carry him while I take my dinner. They will play with him. Sudden burst of baby's laugh is quite common. I'll clean the soiled lampin and soaked them in water overnight. I might lepas gian blogging during this time too. Last round of milk feeding session will be around 10.30pm to 11pm before he goes to sleep.

Sound simple being a father? Being a NATO (No action Talk only) is easy lah.. But having to take care of a not-yet-a-year old baby hands-on, really needs a lot of patience and love.

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Well, it is really a busy weekend and from ur experience I can just say that u have done a good and great job, man.

    NBO

    ReplyDelete