Friday, July 2, 2010

Industrial training students


These are students from various tertiary institutions in the country, having industrial training in the lab I'm working in. Notice one significant scenario?

Correct! They are all girls. Of many Pegawai Sains (Kimia Hayat) in Sarawak, fewer than the number of fingers on your right hand are male. Where are all the guys? Almost all of the working staff in the lab are from Eve's descendants. It is a global scene. When I was studying in UKM, almost entire people in the programme are from Hawa origin. When I was earning a living in the Lion City, most of them are.. you're right.. perempuan.


Picture sent by one the students having industrial training in Singapore

The current Prime Minister in Australia is a nice-shaped nose lady. The last powerful figure in Chinese empire was Empress Dowager Cixi. Don't tell me you don't know who was Queen Cleopatra? Wiki yourself lah.. My first boss is an influential lady and my last boss in Singapore is a female Senior Consultant. My current Head of Department.. you tell me lah..

No comments:

Post a Comment