Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kuching Trip


Kuching International Airport

I'll be landing at Kuching International Airport using MH3155, at approximately 2210 Hour tomorrow. And my baby will be clutching on me.

We'll be joining my wife for a 9-day family trip. Destinations : Kuching and Kota Kinabalu. Our first family trip for the year.


Kuching skyline

Of course, we're looking forward for bowls of Kuching laksa and popiah in Choon Hui Cafe, juicy duck meat in Imperial Duck Restaurant, Pullman's buffet dinner...

Kuching Cat Museum, Sarawak Museum, The Spring, Boulevard Shopping Complex..

24 hours to go.

4 comments:

  1. hope to visit kuching one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like the pics which I'll post in days to come. Thanks for your comment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I have always wanted to go sabah or sarawak :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try to spare some time visiting these states. Probably when airasia starts giving free seats again 8-)

    ReplyDelete