Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy belated New Year

I just survived a nearly 8 hours bus journey from Kuching. I went there over the weekend to help my wife moving into our new rented house. Not much of hassle. Lots of books and personal stuff. The year of 2010 passed through my life really quickly. I started looking after my son since my wife went to Kuching for her study. Of course with my my parents' help. But child caring is hard work. During office hours, he's with the nanny. After office hours and weekends, Darrien is under my care.


Handling diapers becomes routine


Preparing milk during wee hours also becomes routine

My wishes for the year 2011

1. Be a better Daddy. I'm still learning but my son is moving at a faster pace.
2. Be a better husband. We have been living apart for quite a few years. Finally, we are staying under one roof with the baby.
3. Be a better son. Moving back home kind of strains my relationship with my parents. Hopefully, I can still mend it.

Three big wishes. And this 32-year-old man will give in his best efforts.

Happy Belated New Year, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment