Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My boy is having running nose for the fifth day



When I fetched my boy last Friday, I noticed a little boy was coughing and having a running nose at his nanny's place. That worried me a great deal. Darrien started having mucus, running down his nostrils by night time. It's very hard to 'extract out' the mucus. He would struggled and cried out his lungs. At first I tried to wipe off the mucus using toilet paper while squeezing his nose. The act irritated him. After awhile, I used my thumb and index finger to gently 'pinch' out the mucus. Every half an hour, I needed to repeat the whole process.



On Sunday, he developed mild fever which subsided a day later. For the past two nights, my child got cranky and cried out loud at every hour. The cold dry air in the room didn't help much at all. I tried to prop up his head using two small pillows but he would rather sleep without them.

Get well soon, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment